Here at Keen Street Veterinary Clinic we have experienced vets that attend large animal health issues. Most commonly we attend properties to tend to cattle and the occasional sheep & goat. However, we do NOT currently treat horses here at the clinic.
Our most common services are:
- Herd health assessments
- Pregnancy testing (Manual palpation)
- Calving assistance incl Caesareans if required
- Prolapse replacement
- Treatment of sick or down animals
- Lameness evaluation & treatment
- Nutritional advice
- Eye conditions incl Pink Eye, eye cancers, removals
If you would like our vets to attend or you have any questions about these procedures or others, please contact the clinic on (02) 66219811
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS ILLEGAL TO GIVE OUT MEDICATIONS INCLUDING ANTIBIOTICS, EYE CREAMS, SCOUR MEDICATION OR BEF VACCINES ETC WITHOUT HAVING AN ON FARM VISIT WITHIN 3 YEARS.
IF YOU ASK US TO DO THIS, YOU WILL DENIED.